• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression Thread - Delta the Buf Tessera

Dragonling

Doesn't do "casual"
Another impulse buy, this lovely little girl was marked down quite a bit. How could I pass up two dominant genes in one snake?

She's a 2014, weighing in at a scant 70g. I'm hoping to have her up to breeding size by 2018 (sooner if possible) and pair her with my cayenne fire. Really interested in seeing what red factor will do to buf, and I'm curious to see what her non-tessera offspring might look like considering her wild aberrant pattern.

oKQnwx7h.jpg

JthWIUBh.jpg

lFuHIQIh.jpg

5mIeZ1Lh.jpg

bT5tu7dh.jpg

Better photos coming soon!

She found her paper towel tube hide right away once I was done sticking the camera in her face and added it to her tub. She's a little nervous thing right now, quick to jump back at any sudden movement, but otherwise not really fidgety at all when handled. This is at least the fourth time she's been shipped. We're excited to have her here. :)

This tiny girl horked down a 9g reptilink the other day. I think we'll get her up to size in no time flat.

I snapped a blurry pic after she snatched it from her paper towel.

zHKcaxxl.jpg

I've been mouse scenting, since my adults get a link + a weanling. I just defrost them all in the same baggie. I haven't tried unscented yet, but at this point I don't have a need to.

Delta scarfed down her second meal with me 4 days ago. She's gained 20% of her starting body weight. Yay reptilinks?

Been a while since I posted an update for this lovely lady. 6 months ago she arrived at 70g, then 4 months ago she weighed in at 100g. Well...

VRiLn9uh.jpg

Now she's just hit the 200 mark, and is finally up to a more average weight for a 2-year old! Thank you, Reptilinks?? She's on hairless small adult mice now, since my budget currently won't allow for the extra cost of links, but I think I will have to get some for my breeding females for next season's recovery because WOW!

She's curled up around my neck today just hanging out, and seems quite content to stay put. :) Love this girl!

Back