• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

India - Anery (poss Red Coat)

Dragonling

Doesn't do "casual"
Well I went to a show and I bought a snake. Because I TOTALLY have room for another adult. :laugh: I actually fell in love with two females that were side by side, one a purported yellow jacket amel and the other a red coat anery, but I have enough amel in my collection that I couldn't justify getting both. I left empty handed, but wound up texting the vendor to see if she was still there. We'll be picking her up on Thursday.

Here are some pics from the show:

30SQZjIh.jpg

VWbKBdCh.jpg

dEh2ehVh.jpg

qb21Plsh.jpg

Her dark saddles are just too awesome, and I love that her nose is still mostly white while she still has the typical yellow cheeks and sides.

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with her, and I have a few fun projects in mind I think she'll be perfect for.

We definitely need to find some lighter colored props. India is so dark compared to the rest of my brightly-colored collection, so she looks pretty awful against this dark brown branch.

CEupFHph.jpg

DIFaPzDh.jpg

fAO4slgh.jpg

She's such a pretty girl. :)

OqLbp2mh.jpg

Silly thing decided she likes my computer chair. Took me several minutes to get her to let go before the cat noticed a new "toy" on one of his favorite spots to play.

8jUDOQah.jpg

She's beautiful. I love anerys with yellow on them. Btw, what camera and/or lens do you use for your extreme close ups?

Super pretty anery, I really like the yellow and her eye color. very nice close ups, what do you use for lighting?

We've just got a couple of LED lamps and the flash right now. Could stand an overhead probably. Nothing all that special. The top one of the three was taken outdoors when it was warmer.

Back