• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Zeth handled for the first time!

HoldenBurn

Well I have just finished handling my baby for the first time and it went great!!
He went a bit crazy at first but once he was out the tank he was good as gold.
I'm so happy right now, I did not expect it to go this well as this is my first ever snake. Below are some pics of his first adventure.

DSCN1230Large.jpg

DSCN1229Large.jpg

DSCN1228Large.jpg

DSCN1226Large.jpg

Picture

He's a beauty -- enjoy! A few years back I had my 1st corn & loved him, unfortunately he died. I was devastated. My daughter is scared of snakes, so I have to wait 2 more yrs. 'til she graduates & that's gonna be my present to myself :). I like the colors of yours.

Nice colouring! What kind is it? I havent seen all the different types yet so this was a first for me.

Bl1nd said:
now thats a nice normal :)

Thats a normal??!! Wow, all the normals I have seen, no offence to anyone, kinda boring... They arent to my liking anyway... but this one is hot!

There's a different normal to please everyones eye.

I like the high contrast types like Okeetees or a really silvery Miami...the plain brown-toned ones don't do it for me so much.

Yours is pretty BTW!!

Ah . . . NICE little normal . . . so happy exploring . . . :) I'm glad your 1st handling session went well!!!

Back