• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sneaky Snakeyspots' Progression Thread

sarcare

I purchased this little pastel mot August 16, at that point he was one month old and weighed 8g.
Here he is in his deli cup:
newsnakes007-1.jpg

newsnakes009.jpg

Here he is 08/21 before his first feeding:
newsnakes029.jpg

newsnakes031.jpg

newsnakes033.jpg

Here he is 09/05:
babysnakephotoshoot038.jpg

babysnakephotoshoot076.jpg

babysnakephotoshoot053.jpg

And here he is today, at 15g. He is eating two small pinks, and is still as flighty as the day I brought him home.
spots006.jpg

spots013.jpg

spots005.jpg

spots003.jpg

spots002.jpg

It is hard to get a picture of a snake that will not hold still!

I agree, unless you can hypnotize them that is...
Nice markings, a very good example of the motley pattern!

Thanks, I think the new pictures really show off his warm colors, I hope he keeps them as he grows and that his temperment settles a bit!

When i first got sniper, he was a little orange worm that wouldn't unwrap from my index finger. The whole while, hissing and striking at my face, i thought to myself "why the hell did i buy the meanest snake at the breeders?"

It wasn't a month, and i could scoop him up without a fuss. I think that sneaky will come around. :D

Back