• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My FIRST PIPPY EVER!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

That head pattern looks like an alien! How neat. Even if this was not the first ever, I think this is a keeper just for the head pattern.

Well, I only need one, female. There's a slight chance Buzztail (mom, aka Ballentine) is het anery. So if a granite female pops out- that would be excellent!

I think I can see the egg tooth in the close-up!!

Yay for you!

Ill never forget seeing my first babies in the incubator. I only hatched 2 from the clutch; a normal and an anery. I didnt even see them pip or hang out in the egg. I hadnt checked the eggs for a few days, so i found empty shells. I had to search for them. They found me and bit me without mercy. Jerks...

Well, I only need one, female. There's a slight chance Buzztail (mom, aka Ballentine) is het anery. So if a granite female pops out- that would be excellent!

I think I can see the egg tooth in the close-up!!

I see the egg tooth so I bet you do too! If this one pops male & you're not keeping it, I'm FIRST in line!

Congrats Nanci, was it worth the wait and stress?
This is going to be great practice for next year, maybe 50-100 eggs?
John

Congrats Nanci!!! Beautiful baby... I went out to check my eggs after looking at your post and found pippies!!!! Wasn't expecting them for a couple of weeks(only day 56). Also my first!
Good luck with the rest of your clutch.

I see the egg tooth so I bet you do too! If this one pops male & you're not keeping it, I'm FIRST in line!

Hey - what about me? Buzztail is my snake....
JK Betsy - I wasn't planning on keeping anything from this clutch with Nanci unless there is something outstanding in there that I just HAVE to have.

Oh I've been checking mine daily since Day 53!! Then I started in with twice a day at about Day 60. My other clutch has eggs that are denting- so I don't know if they are getting ready to hatch or finally going bad, and I checked them this morning, but not the Pepper/Buzztail eggs. What a surprise! There was no clue yesterday!!

Congratulations Nanci!!...You must be thrilled to see it's a Bloodred!. Best of luck with the rest of them and kudos on doing so well with the eggs!.

LOL! You guys are very funny! Congrats on your first pippie, Nanci! It's fun, isn't it? :crazy02:

Ha ha ha! You have no idea how much stress I've been under!!! I am so THRILLED to see one little snakie you wouldn't believe it!!! I'm _never_ candling eggs again, Miss Look At My Beautiful Snake Fetus Video!! (Meant in an envious way!!)

I wasn't really worried about him only being het bloodred. I talked to Rich Hume about him. I was confident that if Pepper was the snake Rich hatched, he was homo blood. I was a _teensy_ bit worried, thanks to someone planting the thought in my head, that a snow stripe might have been substituted by the seller, who was not Rich. I've been worrying about that for a year and a half. Rich's blood stripe breeding group is all homo bloodreds.

SO- a pair of Pepper/Buzztail offspring will _only_ produce avalanches, not snows. (And bloodreds, fires and granites, 50% striped!)

Hey - what about me? Buzztail is my snake....
JK Betsy - I wasn't planning on keeping anything from this clutch with Nanci unless there is something outstanding in there that I just HAVE to have.

Don't worry, I just want to be first in line after the owners! Nanci's very first hatchling HAS to stay in the cs.com family so I figured I'd make sure of that.

Back