• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My FIRST PIPPY EVER!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I haven't seen that girl in ages. Does she ever get to come home Nanci?
I will be tickled pink if we get granites in this clutch - but I will still be just as happy with a whole bunch of bloodreds too.

They do look more like Granites after seeing Number three. Before I wasn't sure if how your camera picked up reds on fresh pippies. Fingers crossed!
It would help if Number Two came out? Show him who's boss.

*Update!!* We still know nothing, except there are now five slit eggs!! Next update at 1600!!

This clutch is a group of 11 eggs clumped together. There is a separate group of five eggs which are separate, but look "better." They are much larger. They are not pipping yet.

*Update!!* We still know nothing, except there are now five slit eggs!! Next update at 1600!!

This clutch is a group of 11 eggs clumped together. There is a separate group of five eggs which are separate, but look "better." They are much larger. They are not pipping yet.

Are both clutches out of the same snake?
John

Congrats on the first pip, Nanci.
I bet you are feeling pretty good right now, and so you should.
Another piece of the jigsaw of keeping has just dropped into place.
I remember walking around for ages thinking, 'Kept them, grew them and now bloody made them... Whoo hoo'
I really like the pip threads, BTW.
It's nice to think about people smiling all day, at their achievements...

Congrats on the first pip, Nanci.
I bet you are feeling pretty good right now, and so you should.
Another piece of the jigsaw of keeping has just dropped into place.
I remember walking around for ages thinking, 'Kept them, grew them and now bloody made them... Whoo hoo'
I really like the pip threads, BTW.
It's nice to think about people smiling all day, at their achievements...

Silly Mike!! I never knew YOU could lay snake eggs! :) :)

Hmm, I thought, "and the baby is a bloodred" meant something roughly translated to "and the baby is obviously diffused because it is a Granite."

From the moment I layed eyes on it, my first impression was "great little Granite hatchling!" Dunno if my two cents means anything, but that's what I think! Hope that little one turns out to be! :dancer:

Also, Nanci, even if that snake doesn't fit into your breeding plans, I think it would be VERY unlike you to not keep it. How could you not keep your #1???!
I think you should (and will) keep it no matter WHAT it is! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back