• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My FIRST PIPPY EVER!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Nanci

Alien Lover
FINALLY!!! At least one egg hatched!!! I didn't even check them this morning because I was so depressed about- I don't know, candling them and seeing nothing, mainly!! But they're ALIVE!!! AND the best news EVER is that the baby is a bloodred- so that means daddy Pepper is FOR SURE bloodred!!!

So far I only took one picture. But the baby climbed right into my hand while I was checking under the moss looking at the other eggs. So I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off- substrate or no? Give it a drink? I need cardboard to put under its bin to make it tighter!!!! I already weighed it- 7.8 grams!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit*** I'm nearly positive Number One is a granite. That means mommy Buzztail is het anery!! Yay!!

Attachments

• Baby 01cr.jpg
    Baby 01cr.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
If I see one more "first pippy ever" thread, I'm going to scream! :grin01: Congrats Nanci!!!

Just in case you wanted to see its wittle facey up close!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Baby 01crr800.jpg
    Baby 01crr800.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 255
That's a VERY nice snakelet, Nanci, looks good in the closeup picture. Can we see the head pattern a little better? ;) I am so happy for you!!!

Nanci, for some reason, I thought you were a seasoned breeder.
That is so exciting! I cannot wait to announce my first pippie.

Yes! Let me go get it out again!!! JK- I have a couple in my cell phone that got texted within five seconds of checking the clutch...

Well- it looked so much better on the small screen...

Attachments

• Baby 01_01.jpg
    Baby 01_01.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 123
You have no idea what a relief it was to see its little white belly!!! The sides are gray with just little dashes of color.

Back