• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

There should be a torture chamber for...

...and again a few months later. :sidestep:

Well, I guess it was cool to see a bunch of old names.

But besides that,
ZOMBIE THREAD!!!! SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD! :twoguns:

Wow someone else who knows how to kill a zombie. I myself have been studying for the zombie take over I think will happen soon.....if any of you get bit or scratched during it I will shoot you in the face...just sayin

...and again a few months later. :sidestep:

Well, I guess it was cool to see a bunch of old names.

But besides that,
ZOMBIE THREAD!!!! SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD! :twoguns:
What about this,:flames:eek:r this:madeuce:
Wow someone else who knows how to kill a zombie. I myself have been studying for the zombie take over I think will happen soon.....if any of you get bit or scratched during it I will shoot you in the face...just sayin

Oh gosh.
Sometimes I want to do that to a select group of people anyway,YAY A EXCUSE TO...NO ONE HERE THOUGH

Dont forget to use your ultra Tacti-cool (hehe) and viable Ruger 10/22 decked out with the latest and most expensive aftermarket modifications!

Or buy a super expensive decked out AR-15!

:p sorry had to say that haha. Theres a gun forum I get on alot and there are quite a few people that like to joke around and talk about Zombie outbreaks lol, some of the stuff they come up with is pretty funny, and it always seems like they bring up those to guns with mods for such an event lol.

Dont forget to use your ultra Tacti-cool (hehe) and viable Ruger 10/22 decked out with the latest and most expensive aftermarket modifications!

Or buy a super expensive decked out AR-15!

:p sorry had to say that haha. Theres a gun forum I get on alot and there are quite a few people that like to joke around and talk about Zombie outbreaks lol, some of the stuff they come up with is pretty funny, and it always seems like they bring up those to guns with mods for such an event lol.

AR-15+free ammo..hmmmmm I could have fun

Well the person was me,BUT I will kill with a purpose anyone who kills animals because they don't like them...My name will be The Stragler,I don't stangle my burms,anacondas,and my corns(geneticly modifed to be 50-60 ft long and 3ft in diameter.
jk...or am I?

I hope ypu know how to kill corns geneticly modifed to be 50-60 ft long and 3ft in diameter...

This is a serious thread about animal abuse. It happens every day and it's a serious problem. If you can't be adults then please don't post here. Thank you.

This is a serious thread about animal abuse. It happens every day and it's a serious problem. If you can't be adults then please don't post here. Thank you.

Yes it is serious, how ever your not going to solve animal abuse problums by just talking about it on a forum. If you really want to do something about it you need to get out into the real world and do something about it then.

grrr, I accidently posted to soon.

Any way this thread has gotten off topic and needs to be redirected back on topic, that does not invovle 50ft zombies corns :p

Yes it is serious, how ever your not going to solve animal abuse problums by just talking about it on a forum. If you really want to do something about it you need to get out into the real world and do something about it then.

I just wanted to remind us that it is no laughing matter, that's all.

Back