• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

There should be a torture chamber for...

I just wanted to remind us that it is no laughing matter, that's all.

I understand. I hope I didnt come off to aggresive ( I tend to some times when I dont meen too), I just know there are times people on forums (not saying any one specific just in general) will talk the talk but then if they ever have the chance to do something dont. To often I see people talk tough online but in real life events they chicken out or ignore it.

That is a part of human nature we must overcome in order to achieve enlightenment: the act of doing good despite your singular best interests attached, self sacrifice. I try not to get too preachy on forums, but when it comes to philosophy and belief in right or wrong if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

That is a part of human nature we must overcome in order to achieve enlightenment: the act of doing good despite your singular best interests attached, self sacrifice. I try not to get too preachy on forums, but when it comes to philosophy and belief in right or wrong if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

That is one of my favorite sayings.

Alexander Hamilton and Malcolm X, two important figures who can teach the rest of us the hard lessons of ethics, honor, and self sacrifice.

Just figured I would add to this thread with my story. I hope the OP doesnt mind. I had the same thing happen many years ago. I was driving behind a car when I seen it drive over something big that flew off of the road afterwards. I knew instantly it was a Gopher Tortoise. So one top of the fact the driver had no care for what he was hitting it was a protected species. I blared my horn at the SOB and tried to run him down. I then went back to the hit and run sight and the Tortoise was no where to be found. I only hope that it was ok and managed to keep on its way.

Many people in this land of the free do not deserve to be behind a wheel of a car much less have a license to do so.

Back