• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CornSnake in the wild.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do feel that what Joe P has done to Rich Hume and others is incredibly low and shows a real lack of integrity, how do those actions have anything to do with the potential harm of releasing captive cornsnakes into the wild? :shrugs: As flawed as his character may or may not be...it seems irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Scott

While I do feel that what Joe P has done to Rich Hume and others is incredibly low and shows a real lack of integrity, how do those actions have anything to do with the potential harm of releasing captive cornsnakes into the wild? :shrugs: As flawed as his character may or may not be...it seems irrelevant to the issue at hand.

It might be irrelavent to to the topic at hand, but there are a lot of people with strong enough feelings to disregard anything of what Joe says as unimportant, as he seems to have made a mockery of his position by being incredibly low, and it seems his presence is not looked with overtures of joy..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

It might be irrelavent to to the topic at hand, but there are a lot of people with strong enough feelings to disregard anything of what Joe says as unimportant, as he seems to have made a mockery of his position by being incredibly low, and it seems his presence is not looked with overtures of joy..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Yeah, until Mr. Pierce hones up for his actions, there are not many people who could not care less what he has to say. Some feel that it is their responsibility to make sure that good ol Mr. Pierce does not slide in under the radar and back into the snake world. The internet will not let him do that. Mr. Pierce will not snake his way back in. He will account for his actions, someday. And, until that day there are some of us who will continue to hound him on this site as well as others.

About the act of releasing neonate corns, it has already happened, it cannot be undone, and I highly doubt Rich will ever do it again.

I'm sorry to ask what is probably an ignorant question, but who is Mr.Pierce? I searched around and couldn't really find who that is....

I'm sorry to ask what is probably an ignorant question, but who is Mr.Pierce? I searched around and couldn't really find who that is....
Rich posted this a page back ( If you click on the link, you will see why Joe is currently and deservedly not well received within the reptile community).
Joe, quite honestly I find it rather hypocritical that you will criticize someone else's actions based on some thought provoking evidence against you concerning your own actions -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111064

^Thanks! Wow he sounds like an a$$. I've been following this thread, but I think it was a good choice not to post in it!

I tried to figure it out, but I'm confused as to why David has been banned. Is it because of the 2 accounts(which from what I've read isn't necessarily against the rules), or was it something he said? I couldn't see in his posts here what would have drawn a ban, but I could be wrong. Could someone enlighten me? I felt he have very valid questions that for the most part went unaswered. Just trying to figure out what went wrong.

David was banned by one of the mods for something that he said in a PM that got back to this mod, and was just not appropriate, as well as being indicative of some issues. He was also engaging in a campaign to delete all his posts (as much as he could) that he has posted on this site in the past, which although was not the reason he was banned, it was indicative of some issues that couldn't be overlooked when the overall picture was viewed.

This had nothing at all to do with the topic matter in this particular thread.

In my opinion he just developed a terminal chip on his shoulder about something here....

David was banned by one of the mods for something that he said in a PM that got back to this mod, and was just not appropriate, as well as being indicative of some issues. He was also engaging in a campaign to delete all his posts (as much as he could) that he has posted on this site in the past, which although was not the reason he was banned, it was indicative of some issues that couldn't be overlooked when the overall picture was viewed.

This had nothing at all to do with the topic matter in this particular thread.

In my opinion he just developed a terminal chip on his shoulder about something here....

Gotcha, Thanks for clearing that up.

I have to say I think this is a ridiculous thing to post when we are already under fire and could lose our rights to keep any snake very soon. You live in the target zone and are showing the exact actions of how these people are basing their proposed ban. Whether the snake in question is native or not if these zealots get their hands on this they will twist it around in their favor.
I just hope this isnt used against us.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back