• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

For Sale . . . or Not.

I won't be picking up the bloodreds I got from you until next week Brent. I forgot to ask...do you ship blue bowls with each pair? Just wonderin'

do you ship blue bowls with each pair? Just wonderin'

ROFL! He certainly should in order that the customer can re-create that bee-yooutiful color contrast between the snake and the now infamous Big Blue Bowls...

I won't be picking up the bloodreds I got from you until next week Brent. I forgot to ask...do you ship blue bowls with each pair? Just wonderin'
That's a looong time to have been waiting!! You definitely have patience. No blue bowls . . . yet. Maybe I should set up a blue bowl key chain advertising piece. Hmmmmm.

ROFL! He certainly should in order that the customer can re-create that bee-yooutiful color contrast between the snake and the now infamous Big Blue Bowls...
Found this for you. Here's the brand of bowl I use for the adults: http://www.fenixresearch.com/crks-12923371-B000QSBTQK

D80

The following are now still available:
$340 1.1 '07 Amel Motley & Snow Motley
$180 0.1 '08 Bloodred poss het Hypo Lavender
$100 0.1 '08 Normal Motley het Snow
The Motley pair has SOLD - Paid in Full!

I only have the two yearlings left for sale.
$180 0.1 '08 Bloodred poss het Hypo Lavender
$100 0.1 '08 Normal Motley het Snow

I don't necessarily want to create a new ad thread since this one is going so strong!! ;)

Thanks once again for looking and checking back in!
D80

Brent I'm about to start a thread, I guess, on a genetics question.....and I hope you see it. Regarding the ultimate dark grey unpatterned snake.

Back