• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My FIRST PIPPY EVER!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

OMG!!!!! WOO HOO!! THE PARTY's at FORT TORT!!!!! I bet you won't get any sleep!!!!!! I'm SO freakin' thrilled for you! :dancer::dancer:

What day did they pip? Mine are on day 59 & I've been chkin' 3-4 times a day!!!!! LOL

CONGRATS BabyGirl!!!!!!! You're now a GRANNY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! :dancer:

They will need LOTS of baby talk!!!!

It's day 66 Vikki. There is no pile! My egg boxes are really small- you know those plastic arrugula lettuce containers? Only about an inch of head room. Plus Number One climbed onto me, so I just took it out!

Vik, they weren't pipped last night. I didn't check this clutch this morning, because I was in a why bother, they aren't even fertile mood. So I checked this afternoon, and Number One was out! I almost died!!

~sigh~ no eggies from Pretty yet. I'll have to comfort myself with dreams of Nanci's babies!

Girl we have to see the gang together! Those are my favorite. I love baby piles. Congrats again!!!!

Vik, they weren't pipped last night. I didn't check this clutch this morning, because I was in a why bother, they aren't even fertile mood. So I checked this afternoon, and Number One was out! I almost died!!

I saw a couple of mine move inside the egg on day 57, pretty cool. That's so crazy you didn't see this guy when you candled! he was hiding out! I love the head pattern! YAY! Awesome JOB!!!!

Congrats Nanci....you're now officially a breeder with product!! Hah....what a beautiful Pippy too!!! :)

That guy/gal is so awesome!!! If you get any granites, I might just NEED to steal (uh, I mean buy) one from you! ;)

Well, this isn't too informative...I guess I'll know more in the morning!!

Attachments

• PIps Two and Threecr.jpg
    PIps Two and Threecr.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 97
The pippy on the left looks rather like Number One, and the pippy on the right looks more red to me!

Actually I thought number one was an anery. But you seemed to think it was a normal and you can see it in person, so I didn't mention it. But once you get a normal hatched out, it will be obvious. (I'm only talking colors here, of course.)

How would I know??? I've never seen a granite pippy!! Or a bloodred pippy before shed!! It would really be too much to hope for!! So I looked up every granite and bloodred pippy ever hatched, and still don't know. By just one example!

See- I told Katie Number One had gray eyes, not brown eyes...If Buzztail is really het anery- Katie will be so thrilled!! Katie was suspicious, because she was in a container with a bunch of granites. At a show. But sold as just a bloodred. (And she's an amazing example!!)

Here are the proud parents, Pepper, Avalanche Stripe, and Buzztail (Ballantine at Katie's house...) Old School Bloodred, ph anery.

Attachments

• Attempt Fivecr.jpg
    Attempt Fivecr.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 96
Back