• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

COOL & UNIQUE HEAD PATERNS!... GOOD, BAD and the UGLY!

King Cornelius

Extreme RC Everything!
Just some random pics of cool and unique corn head patterns. Credit goes to the respective owners as these are just pics I came across browsing various sites/ forums. Please feel free to add your own finds. I'll add more as I find interesting ones.

1. "The scalpel" Probably the most common head pattern i've seen on corns.
2. Scary skull face lol
3. Heart?
4. Just looks cool, nice symmetry.

Attachments

• head0.jpg
    head0.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 272
  • head_skull.jpg
    head_skull.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 273
  • head6.jpg
    head6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 272
  • head5.JPG
    head5.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 272
A few more..

1. Just cool looking.
2. Love the contrast/fade.
3. Idk? lol
4. Evil looking eyes. :dgrin:

Attachments

• head1.jpg
    head1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 269
  • head9.jpg
    head9.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 270
  • head2.jpg
    head2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 270
  • head4.jpg
    head4.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 269
Neat examples! Thanks for including my fire motley, Callisto. His head is much more orange now, so his evil eyes head pattern isn't as visible anymore.

I love a cool head pattern. Another one is one I saw Nanci call the "twig and berries" (rofl):

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134397&highlight=berries

Here's my T&B head:

phfdjaS.png

I love a cool head pattern. Another one is one I saw Nanci call the "twig and berries" (rofl).

I'm happy it's called the Twig & Berries, because my mind immediately jumped to, "It's anatomically correct female anatomy!" See: you got the ovaries, and the Fallopian tubes, and the uterus, and the vagina... I'm going to stop now.

1. Heather's Maple leaf (Mystic Exotics)
2. Not the most appealing head marking but funny none the less! lol

Attachments

• head8.jpg
    head8.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 265
  • headz.jpg
    headz.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 267
Great thread! (Thanks for including my new Miami Tessera!) :)

One of the things I love is wacky head patterns!!

I love a cool head pattern. Another one is one I saw Nanci call the "twig and berries" (rofl):

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134397&highlight=berries

Here's my T&B head:

phfdjaS.png

Amanda, if u think thats funny look at the last one I posted. Poor guy.. He's handsome but his sisters and brothers will tease him forever. I actually was gonna buy this one until my friend goes.. dude he has a @#$& on his head. :roflmao: Ended up going for his tess brother.

I don't know if it's cool or unusual but Tiamat had a three of diamonds on her head when she was new. It's kind of merged together a bit now.

Not sure who it was, but the person that adopted the snow corns? One of yours has a really really cool head pattern - It kinda reminds me of the tri-force symbol from the Zelda video games...

I'm always on the look out for snazzy head patterns! My Lavender (and the only one that really has any sort of visible marking) has the typical 'scalpel' look to it. I would love to have either a heart or a skull type someday

What a cool thread! I hope it keeps going for long while. :D

Here's my Worm's pretty head!
018.jpg

Back