• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

COOL & UNIQUE HEAD PATERNS!... GOOD, BAD and the UGLY!

What a neat thread!

Here is my sunkissed "cheerio" tessera het caramel. She just has gorgeous pattern all over, including her belly!

Pharaoh, my Saffron, kind of looks like he has flames.

And my crazy ERO, Obsession. Demon head complete with horns.

What a neat thread!

Here is my sunkissed "cheerio" tessera het caramel. She just has gorgeous pattern all over, including her belly!

Pharaoh, my Saffron, kind of looks like he has flames.

And my crazy ERO, Obsession. Demon head complete with horns.
Love that cheerio pattern on your sunkissed and that ERO head is cool too Duxor!

Thanks! The sunkissed tessera head kind of looks like an anatomically correct heart, complete with a little aorta at the top.

Some more interesting patterns..

1. Another heart
2. Abstract?
3. Imagine if we could breed for head patterns like this one, SHEESH! :eek:
4. Horseshoe?
5. Cool Sunkissed!

Attachments

• head_heart.jpg
    head_heart.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 120
  • head_abstract.JPG
    head_abstract.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 120
  • head_orchid.jpg
    head_orchid.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 121
  • head_horseshoe.jpg
    head_horseshoe.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 120
  • head_sunksd.jpg
    head_sunksd.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 121
I quite like the head pattern on my tessera girl. It's like a full scream mask (although it's a bit "open" at the eyes):

419306_10200790298939142_671152096_n.jpg

I really love the big dot this little Ghost has, don't think I've seen anything similar before.

adb6ca3baf7bb6ea3122ba355edd67da_zpsc8bb8b47.jpg

And Max, my Tessera has a neat pattern too.

e8b7aba85c8a3b6b106e24fa0e7a1b60_zpscf95fb74.jpg

I really love the big dot this little Ghost has, don't think I've seen anything similar before.

adb6ca3baf7bb6ea3122ba355edd67da_zpsc8bb8b47.jpg

OMG the dot is tooo cute!!!! Those little silver eyes too - adorable baby :) Do they keep the pink blushing on their faces as they get older? (not sure how old this little guy is)

Tavia
let me show you one of my last hatchlings...
this is 'Püntchen' what means 'little dot' ;)
she was the last and i won't give her up...because of her head pattern

Attachments

• 1,Haut1.jpg
    1,Haut1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7649.JPG
    IMG_7649.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 107
I realize I'm about to make this a zombie thread, but I wanna play!!

Rorschach, an SK Motley.

Back