• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Global Captive Breeders

taxman123

It could be worse!!!
Warning Graphic Images.....
http://www.petapreview.com/4preview/gcb_media.asp

http://www.peta.org/mediacenter/new...re-of-Lake-Elsinore-Reptiles-and-Rodents.aspx
..PETA Releases Results of Undercover Investigation That Prompted...
Subject of Sting-Involving Tens of Thousands of Suffering Rats, Sick and Dying Reptiles-Has History of Cruelty Going Back to 1985 For Immediate

To think I ordered 200 frozen mice and rats from this guy Mitch Behm awhile ago but he never returned my call when it came time for me to pick up. Im thankful he never returned my calls or emails.

I really cant believe that they let it get that bad no common sense or care at all.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused here.
PETA calls it a Rescue, but all of the animals were destroyed.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127542

I heard that some of the reptiles are at county animal shelter but dont know for sure. I understand rats die and sometimes malfunctions happen with water equipment but to have that many horrible conditions. I met the owner before at a show and he told me he had the best facility in the business and only bred top quality feeders. I just wish the system wasnt so messed up where you have to take months of footage and investigate to take any kind of action. Also that Boa had been off of food for more then a month they dont get that bad from one month. Its sad that there are more of these kind of operations going on that we dont even know about.

I just wish the system wasnt so messed up where you have to take months of footage and investigate to take any kind of action.
The problem with this instance, is that you don't have to do that at all. PETA would rather leave animals to suffer whilst conditions deteriorate, to make their case stronger. They don't care about the animals suffering, just that the facility is closed. They stood by and watched, basically, and filmed themselves doing it.

One thing you can be sure of is that if PETA members on the staff were seeing problems develop, they were assisting with the "development" and not raising a finger to help the animals. And they did it over months. They're not anti-cruelty, they're anti-pet and they have no scruples at all in making animals suffer to support their political ends.

I'm afraid I view anything involving animal rights organisations as deeply suspect. I've seen and heard the lies they tell.

Back