• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

I think anyone that has never fed a 2 headed snake might be curious as to how one might go about doing it. I'm sure it would be an interesting thing to observe, if nothing else. But none of us are claiming to have one just to get the information.

I'm pretty sure that the sooner you stop trying to convince everyone that the you're telling the truth, the sooner this topic will be dropped. The less ammunition you give us, the less shots we're able to take at you...get my drift? :bang:

JGAust said:
I dont like you...

Even though we don't know who you are talking to, I think it is a pretty fair assumption that the feeling is relatively mutual...

One thing I've noticed about some of the worst of these sicko, attention and/or sympathy seeking liar trolls is that they lie about their age too. Are you really twenty-six years old, JGAust? Your writing style and maturity make you appear much younger. Hmm?

JGAust said:
I didn't ask for people to believe me or not. I asked for help! And I think two people answered my question! HOW WOULD YOU FEED A TWO HEADED SNAKE! I'm not saying that you should not have your doubts! I'm just saying who really cares! If you don't believe me just accept that I might be curious on how to feed a two headed snake. So I think we should just drop this subject and you people should help the other people on cornsnakes.com Is that OK?

JG, I fancy myself a fisherman. I go most weekends. I love it like no other sport. But I must say that you are better than me. I've never seen so many fish caught on such a silly bait. :roflmao: This has got to be one of the better troll posts I've read on any board.

JGAust said:
I didn't ask for people to believe me or not. I asked for help!
While I've already submitted my nomination for Quote Of The Month, I reserve the right to make this my submission for next month.

You want help? Establish the credibility needed for people to want to help you.

It doesn't happen when we don't believe your claims.

regards,
jazz

JGAust said:
I didn't ask for people to believe me or not. I asked for help! And I think two people answered my question! HOW WOULD YOU FEED A TWO HEADED SNAKE! I'm not saying that you should not have your doubts! I'm just saying who really cares! If you don't believe me just accept that I might be curious on how to feed a two headed snake. So I think we should just drop this subject and you people should help the other people on cornsnakes.com Is that OK?
I answered this in my PM to you, alternate between heads but don't feed more than you would to one snake. Also, place a card or something between heads so there is no fighting. :santa:

Candachan said:
I answered this in my PM to you, alternate between heads but don't feed more than you would to one snake. Also, place a card or something between heads so there is no fighting. :santa:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

OK, now we need Cursed_Witch to make a "chop" of a two-headed corn in the initial stages of autocannibalism, so we can warn the n00bs about the dangers of feeding your two-headed snake in the same container. ;)

regards,
jazz

JGAust said:
Okey dokey, here's a graphic demonstration of 'how to feed a two-headed snake'.

Attachments

• 2 heads.bmp
    4.4 KB · Views: 120
I usually will not get into conversations of this nature, but I wanted to dispel all the rumors.

I talked to Charlie, to see if I could acquire this snake, and he informed me that the snake is not as described. The snake is not two-headed, but is actually three-headed. :grin01:

Attachments

• bugnsnake.jpg
    bugnsnake.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 115
All I know is that if I had a two-headed snake in my possession, I'd be heading down to the local store to buy a throwaway camera if I didn't own several already.... They are like $4 at the local Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. There is no way it would get away from me before I had pictures of it. Actually I think you can get a little digital camera for under $20. Not very good, but it would take a good enough picture to prove the existence of the snake.

No good reason to not have awhole slew of pictures as something as rare as a living two-headed snake. So I'm not buying the no camera story.

danvega said:
I usually will not get into conversations of this nature, but I wanted to dispel all the rumors.

I talked to Charlie, to see if I could acquire this snake, and he informed me that the snake is not as described. The snake is not two-headed, but is actually three-headed. :grin01:

I shall name it Tripod! :grin01:

Weebonilass said:
Actually I think you can get a little digital camera for under $20. Not very good, but it would take a good enough picture to prove the existence of the snake.

Actually, you might be surprised. I bought my then 11 year old son one of those $20 digital cameras for Christmas a couple of years ago. As long as you have good lighting, they take really good pictures. Of course, they are rather limited in capacity, but for straightforward shots, they beat the socks off the old 110 instamatic I had at that age.

Weebonilass said:
All I know is that if I had a two-headed snake in my possession, I'd be heading down to the local store to buy a throwaway camera if I didn't own several already.... They are like $4 at the local Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. There is no way it would get away from me before I had pictures of it. Actually I think you can get a little digital camera for under $20. Not very good, but it would take a good enough picture to prove the existence of the snake.

No good reason to not have awhole slew of pictures as something as rare as a living two-headed snake. So I'm not buying the no camera story.

On a related note, most schools have a digital camera or two available for student use, and more and more libraries have cameras that you can check out. How many friends wouldn't want to snap a couple pictures for you in return for seeing a two-headed snake?

Also on his "My friend Charlie also has an account on google",

:rofl:

How old is he? 14? hahaha.

You have to be an employee to have an account on google.

Or whattheheck, I don't believe google even HAS accounts on the actual site for employees.

Except Gmail. Which is for everyone :rolleyes:

BeckyG said:
Actually, you might be surprised. I bought my then 11 year old son one of those $20 digital cameras for Christmas a couple of years ago. As long as you have good lighting, they take really good pictures. Of course, they are rather limited in capacity, but for straightforward shots, they beat the socks off the old 110 instamatic I had at that age.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, I got pretty dang good shots with my old 110s... Of course, I was taking pictures of horses with it and not snakes :D

Back