• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

So literally everyone's going to hate me for this, but despite the fact that I'm sure this guy has never had a 2 headed snake, I think we should drop it just to be nice.

tbtusk said:
So literally everyone's going to hate me for this, but despite the fact that I'm sure this guy has never had a 2 headed snake, I think we should drop it just to be nice.
I don't hate you for it.

But I do want to congratulate you for being the eighth or so person on this thread to make a post stating your opinion that the thread should die.

As you can tell, I'm a HUGE fan of irony. :sidestep:

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
I don't hate you for it.

But I do want to congratulate you for being the eighth or so person on this thread to make a post stating your opinion that the thread should die.

As you can tell, I'm a HUGE fan of irony. :sidestep:

regards,
jazz

Here I go laughing out loud at work again. People are starting to give me wierd looks.

This topic may stop growing, but it will never die. It will live on in our memories for a loooong time, and every story that gets told that might be a tad on the "wild" side will be cause for reference to this topic. Every exaggeration will be greeted with comments referencing this topic and the fabled two headed snake. It is inevitable...

tyflier said:
This topic may stop growing, but it will never die. It will live on in our memories for a loooong time, and every story that gets told that might be a tad on the "wild" side will be cause for reference to this topic. Every exaggeration will be greeted with comments referencing this topic and the fabled two headed snake. It is inevitable...

but it will never reach the pinnacle of the famous "sunlog"
thread

:roflmao:
What an awesome thread.

I love the title of the thread too "I have a two headed baby corn? "

why does he have a question mark in there?

tyflier said:
This topic may stop growing, but it will never die.
.....and you joined about six months too late to live through the infamous Sunglow thread. (Warning: You'll need a couple of hours.)

T-shirts and pins are available online because of that thread.

"Katy Manula" is an inside joke here because of that thread.

Like the ancient Greek epic tales, heroes and legends were created, and the mythology continues....all because of that thread.

Compared to that, this thread is double-A minor leagues, at best. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

I cannot believe I just sat here and read through 42 pages of that thread. That has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a LOOOOOOONG time. THANKS for the link.

I would have posted this in there, but I figured I would let the sleeping dog lie...

who is this joke?!?!

Wow that was one of the most interesting... Things Ive seen in quite some time. Dose anyone know who this guy is!?!?!?

I thought that might be appreciated, considering where it started, and where it ultimately went.

In all honesty...I learned quite a few things by reading it. I learned where "You must spread some rep around before giving it to ________ again" came from. And I learned quite a bit about basic genetics and morphs. And I learned that some people are just silly...

jazzgeek said:
.....and you joined about six months too late to live through the infamous Sunglow thread. (Warning: You'll need a couple of hours.)

Like the ancient Greek epic tales, heroes and legends were created, and the mythology continues....all because of that thread.

regards,
jazz

I just made the mistake of reading that entire thread. If I laugh like that once a day for a week, I'll have abs made of granite.

jazzgeek said:

regards,
jazz

All I know is I want one of Jazz's SUNGLOW'S......Are you breeding any anytime soon jazz?.......LOL

Thanks Jazz, for posting that other thread.. OMG I neede that laugh.. I don't think I'd ever see a thread in here that goes from snake types to "toy" types....thanks again!!!!.......LMAO

Oh man! I read the sunglow thread, well not the last couple of pages, I had to come up for air. Funny thing, I have a male amel that looked almost candy cane as a youngin' and now hes about as sunglow as can be. I should have named him Dayglow Pumpkin. Its strange how people get so upset over little things, and then turn mean.
I hate trolls.

Back