• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos?

not a snake but a celtic warrior horse! Not a good pic cause I took it myself with a camera phone...but you get the gist. I also have the wu tang symbol on my ankle :D

nb: the horses head looks very distorted in this pic...it's not in real life! Probably just because I was twisting round to take the pic or something

Attachments

• mytat.jpg
    mytat.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 210
I have wanted a snake tattoo for several years now but cant find a design I like.I only want a small one.Any ideas gratefully received!

Here is mine. I wanted a snake tatt for some time but I didn't want any one type of snake since I like so many of them. I found this one on the wall of flash but originally it was a venomous snake with a skull. I told my artist what changes I wanted made (added note that the daisy is my favorite flower) and in about 45 minutes it was done. I placed this one on my right ankle. I also have a black tribal piece with a blue rose on the back of my left shoulder.

my tat2

no snakes yet ,
but what do you think

Attachments

• dscf3907.jpg
    dscf3907.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 148
thank you , really want to add some snakes to and on the other arm,poss corns/boa just havent seen any to work from,
plus i want them to be realistic as poss

nothing snake related, but these are the ones i'm the most proud of.

Attachments

• dsc00006.jpg
    dsc00006.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 142
I dont have any snake tattoos on me, but I do have several tattoos since my husband and I own a tattoo shop. Heres a pic of one of my tats though

Attachments

• mytattoo2.jpg
    mytattoo2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 106
Milleniumtat2 said:
my husband and I own a tattoo shop. Heres a pic of one of my tats though

Milleniumtat2,

The colors are very vibrant! Being ignorant of the tattoo industry, will the color and sharpness of a modern tattoo such as yours stay that way, or will the colors fade and blur with time like the old ones do?

no snakes,

but here's a few of mine...

dragonchest.jpg

dragonleg.jpg

tribalarm.jpg

...and my wife's...
hollyskittie.jpg

Back