• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Changes

Eiram

Pixel was my first corn and I wanted the calmest corn I could get. Based on that one requirement, I ended up with this little dark, "just" normal little fella. When I got her(?), I didn't realize how much normal change when they're young, and it's been awesome to watch. I can't believe it's already been 9 months.

Attachments

• PixelYoung.jpg
    PixelYoung.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 108
  • PixelYoung2.jpg
    PixelYoung2.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 107
  • PixwlMedium2.jpg
    PixwlMedium2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 108
  • PixelMedium.jpg
    PixelMedium.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 108
  • PixelNow.jpg
    PixelNow.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 110
Oh, wow! Now I think I'll get a normal... MUCH more interesting then gray ones... It looks like a coral snake. :)

Pixel has done a little more growing up

More updates :bird:

IMAG5254.jpg
IMAG3180.jpg

Bill scale ;)
Scale.jpg

This little guy cracks me up sometimes
Goof.jpg

Back