• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yeah, he really is that pink!

MegF.

That's for sale???
Here's my little escapee. Back home and safe. He's the beautiful Bubblegum snow, Bazooka Joe, that I got from Stephen. I'm going to cross with the Neon girl I got from him. He keeps getting pinker and pinker!
bj1026.jpg

9bj1026.jpg

5bj1026.jpg

6bj1026.jpg

Thanks everyone! I can't tell you how relieved I was when I found him. I was just devastated. I've never had even one near escape in the 3 years I've been keeping these critters and I had two get out the same day. Both of their vivs were shut so it was even worse! Thank God he's a pig! I'm really looking forward to seeing what sort of babies I get from him and Lumiere in the future. I really hope for a hot pink bunch!

I'm going to send you a map of where i live, to put in his viv & then when he escapes again, he'll know where to come..... :rofl:
He's going to be an absolute stunner!!!! :dancer:

He won't need a map, just waft pinkies in his direction. He'll show up! He not only ate the pinky that I left out for him, but he ate another in the little hider cup I made too. Can we say OINK!!? He is pink like a pig at least :)

Wow! He is stunning! Thank heavens you got him back eh? Gees, I would be DEVASTATED if I lost a guy like that!! lol

Back