• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I got bored so here's aby pics, warning sunglasses needed for sunglow!

xXMetalsAngelXx

Watch out I Bite
I got a little bored so I took pics of the babies

1st is 0.1 Butter (Moon)

2nd is 0.1 Miami (Kivi)

3rd is 0.1 Lavender (Lilly) FEMALE lav can u believe it??

WARNING SINGLASSES NEEDED!!!
4th is 0.1 Sunglow (Mars) she was from our first clutch we hatched

5th is one of our "mystery" anery babies his name is Runt and he wasn't too happy with pic day so sorry it's blurry.

Enjoy the pics!! :crazy02:

Attachments

• Moon2.jpg
    Moon2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 303
  • MissKivi.jpg
    MissKivi.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 304
  • MissLilly.jpg
    MissLilly.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 304
  • MarsSoBright.jpg
    MarsSoBright.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Runt1.jpg
    Runt1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 300
Wow! Amazing corns you have there... that miami is just STUNNING!! Did you produce it yourself or purchase it from somebody?

How old is that butter?

Lisa

Weebonilass said:
I really like that Miami, can't wait until I can get one of my own :) Really like Runt too :)

The flash was very kind to her red, when you look at her her saddles almost look brown. But she is stunning and will be a good GF for my male miami one day.

And I like Runt too! lol. The first time I held him he was so much smaller then his siblings (hence how he got his name). LoL now the BF can't sell him because he has a name hahaha.

They are all looking gorgeous Rena! The lavender, the Miami, and the butter have so much more color then when I saw them at the BBQ when you got them! The Sunglow is no slouch either, nor is Runt!

Is Mars from the same clutch as the little female we got from you? Cause ours is getting quite bright as well, but I don't think she's a sunglow, too much white yet.

Jenn

That Lav sure is perdy :crazy02:
much better than megs :grin01:

Jen, Yes the amel is the same clutch as yours. Mars is the only one that is really turning out to be a sunglow, she had almost no white when she hatched

TIM

Awww everyone love Runt lol now I HAVE to get better pics of him.

Mars is amazing, we knew there was something about her the econd she came out of the egg and she just gets brighter and brighter with each shed. And as Tim said, Yes Jenn your baby is a sibling of Mars.

LoL so I Guess we need to have another BBQ when the breeding season is in full gear because the first BBQ was good to Tim and I =)

Thank you for all your kind words about out babies, I'm quite proud of them myself.

Oh puleeze Tim! I won't even try to justify that statement. Everyone knows Stormy is the most beautiful BOY lav around!

Love the Miami and the Lav female. My Lav female has some pink highlights, but I need to borrow some from your girls, she's a beauty.:cool:

MegF. said:
Oh puleeze Tim! I won't even try to justify that statement. Everyone knows Stormy is the most beautiful BOY lav around!
I say my lav mot fem beats them both - only because I can play don't to dot with her saddles! :nyah:

Jen, Yes the amel is the same clutch as yours. Mars is the only one that is really turning out to be a sunglow, she had almost no white when she hatched
That's what I figured Tim, she's not quite as nice as your hold back, but the colors on her are just phenominal! She's quickly losing her white with each shed. She's in the blue again too right now - I'll have to have my Tim take some outside pics after she sheds...

LoL so I Guess we need to have another BBQ when the breeding season is in full gear because the first BBQ was good to Tim and I =)
Sounds fine by me... I always enjoy drooling over the critters everyone brings with them.

Jenn

Mrs InsaneOne said:
I say my lav mot fem beats them both - only because I can play don't to dot with her saddles! :nyah:

That was supposed to read dot to dot... I can't seem to type correctly today though...

Jenn

She's doing great! She eats like a pig and actually just shed yesterday. I'll get some pics of her when I feed her tonight and see if I can't get Tim to take some of her outside as well. Very little white left on her at all now too, though I don't think she's a bright as the one you kept!

Jenn

Mrs InsaneOne said:
She's doing great! She eats like a pig and actually just shed yesterday. I'll get some pics of her when I feed her tonight and see if I can't get Tim to take some of her outside as well. Very little white left on her at all now too, though I don't think she's a bright as the one you kept!

Jenn

She is only one of three that we kept for out little project :crazy02:
The others are nice but not nearly as bright and to top it off she is out growing the others I think she was 35g last week
TIM

Back