• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Honduran Milks....

Mike@boakingdom

The Fanatical Hobbyist
I added this pair of "Jaap Kooij" line hypo Hondurans to my collection recently. Jaap is known for his high-white tri-color hypos, also for his exremely wided banded tricolor hypos...

Here's the hypo female
hypo-hondo-3.jpg

Here's the male hypo, he is tricolor hypo, but lacks the white coloration typical of Jaap's bloodlines
hypo-hondo-6.jpg

These make a nice addition to my other pair, a pair of wided banded high-white tricolors from jaap, both het for hypo. They're both in brumation right now, I can't wait to breed them in a couple months :crazy02:

honduran-3.jpg

honduran-6.jpg

Cute snake mind if i use them pixs in my community video?

"sorry if me asking everyone this question is getting annoying" i just want to make this video OWN!

Great looking hondurans Mike!!!

FYI- The graybands I got from you are doing very well and will be bred this season. Both the females have grown very nicely and the little guy that you sent me settled in well and is putting on some size as well. I am not sure if he is going to be big enough to breed well or not , but we shall see :)

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Best wishes to you with your hondurans!!!

Dawn ( from Kansas city)

Very nice!!!
Jaap is a nice guy too, he sold me one of your zigzag Okeetee males.
I'm still very happy with him and i hope he will produce some great offspring this year!

Arjan

Awesome! I've been holding out on getting any Hondos until I find the right ones... How do I find Jaap? :D

Back