• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

not sure if any1's posted this ....

again23

Resistance is futile
I was checking on an Opal Motley Clutch due to hatch pretty soon and just decided to take a couple of pics. Everyone post pips, hatchlings and adults...so I thought maybe these might be fun. not the greatest but still kinda neat.

Hope you all enjoy.

~F

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_5575.jpg
    Copy of IMG_5575.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Copy of IMG_5592.jpg
    Copy of IMG_5592.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Copy of IMG_5581.jpg
    Copy of IMG_5581.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 138
Very interesting! My boyfriend & I were talking about that exact type of thing last night, all of the stuff inside the egg & just how amazing it is given that it's independent from the mother and so incredibly vulnerable. Not that a mother carrying a live baby isn't vulnerable, but...an egg is a separate entity with everything inside of it needed to develop a new life. Cool photos. :)

Very Cool! Did you hear a distant tiny voice saying, "Shut off the "bleepin" lights I'm tryin' ta sleep here!" I mean really Frank, the poor things don't even have eyelids, for Pete's sake!!! ;)
Terri

who cares if any one else has posted it it before :shrugs: , these are YOUR pics and thanks for sharing them. :p
Congrats on the healthy looking eggs!!!

Back