• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  1. MysticExotics

    Babies/juveniles available!

    I have a few babies from last year and one pair from 2020 that are available: 2020 1.1 Toril & Tate (as a pair). These two Amel Motely's are out of an Amel Leopard Motely X Amel Stripe. They are eating f/t. $300 for the pair. 2021 0.1 Amel ph Caramel, Cinder, Hypo, Motley. She has some ground...
  2. MysticExotics

    Available Cornsnakes

    Shipping is additional. The following are available: 2019 1.0 Miami Tessera poss het Amel, Anery, Stripe (Out of a Miami Okeetee het Amel X Miami Tessera het Amel poss het Anery, Stripe) 2019 1.0 Tessera het Amel, Charcoal, poss het Bloodred, Cinder *He was a twin, that I initially wanted to...
  3. MysticExotics

    0.1 adult Mexican Black Kingsnake

    **SOLD** Lazik line MBK that I have had since she was a hatchling. She is very easy to handle. She has been eating XL adult mice. $400 Shipping is additional. No trades. Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com Thank you for looking! I'm including pics of her as a hatchling (2014). She...
  4. MysticExotics

    Amel Motleys out of Leopard Motley

    These babies are out of an Amel Leopard Motley and an Amel Stripe. There are 1.1 available, I just have to decide which females I am keeping. Here is the male available, and I am adding the photo of the female that is available. I've added photos of the parents as well.
  5. MysticExotics

    Reverse Okeetees het Motley (out of a Leopard Motley)

    This male is from my Live Oak/LBR line Okeetee Miami paired with an Amel Leopard Motley. $175 Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com to inquire.
  6. MysticExotics

    Scaleless project

    These babies are out of a Scaleless female with undisclosed hets. She's at least het for Amel. She was paired with a Coral Snow male. The clutch was male heavy. Two babies were masque. One did not make it, and the other is a holdback. Looking at some of the babies, there may be Red Factor...
  7. MysticExotics

    Mystic Exotics available snakes

    This year's hatchlings are eating consistently and are ready to go. I also have some previous holdbacks from the last couple years available. 2020 2.1 Amel Motley (Leopard Amel Motley x Amel Stripe) 2020 1.1 Amel het Motley (Leopard Amel Motely x Miami het Amel) 2020 1.1 Normal het Amel, Anery...
  8. MysticExotics

    Available snakes

    I took in some snakes from a friend who has recently found out he has cancer, and had to let go of all of his Cornsnakes, so I have added a number of my former holdbacks to the available list. I have limited space, and as they grow up, I will run out of room. The snakes I have available: 0.1...
  9. MysticExotics

    Available holdbacks!

    I have limited space, and I need to let go of some of my snakes. Almost all of these are previous holdbacks. I held back babies from each of the clutches from last year, and now I need to reduce those numbers. Please see my iHerp page for photos, details, lineage info, terms of service, etc...
  10. MysticExotics

    Weekend sale!!

    I am offering 30% discount on any of the currently available babies through this Sunday, July 21st, 2019. The conditions of this sale: Full payment must be received by 5 pm on Sunday, the babies will be shipped out on Wednesday, July 24th, to be picked up on Thursday, July 25th. I prefer to...
  11. MysticExotics

    List of available Cornsnakes!!

    I have a handful of available Cornsnakes, from babies to adults, due to a potential/probable upcoming move. See details HERE on this thread in my Mystic Exotics forum. Check out my iHerp page for snakes that are not currently listed, but they will be available after breeding season is over...
  12. MysticExotics

    Available 1.1 2017 pair

    10. Normal het Amel ph Cinder 0.1 Amel ph Cinder You can view the details HERE
  13. MysticExotics

    Several available Cornsnakes!!

    **Prices reduced!! 2016 0.1 Amel Tessera- out of a joint pairing with Mystic Exotics and Glacier Rodents (Miami Tessera het Amel X Reverse Okeetee) $100 2015 0.1 Cinder Tessera- produced by Jarrett Kime phAmel, Anery, Hypo/Strawberry **SOLD** 2015 1.0 Fire Motley-produced by Matt Stewart of...
  14. MysticExotics

    2014 0.1 Miami Tessera

    Produced by Mystic Exotics in a joint pairing with Tara Smith. She is possibly het for Amel. $200 (shipping is additional). Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in her. Pics in order: Echo (for sale) Dam- NFS Sire- NFS GrandDam- NFS GrandSire- NFS
  15. MysticExotics

    Available Cornsnakes!!!

    **Updated 7/1/17-Fire Motley male is sold! Be sure to check my iHerp page to see the available snakes and their profiles. Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested in any of them. Cerys 2016 0.1 Amel Tessera $125 There is one male Tessera from the Miami Tessera...
  16. MysticExotics

    2014 0.1 IJ 100% het Granite

    2014 IJ het Granite Produced by my friend, Julie (GFX Morelia) out of GPB (Granite) X Pony (IJ). I won't be terribly upset if she doesn't sell, but I have no breeding plans for her. $175-shipping is additional *Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested in her.
  17. MysticExotics

    2015 0.1 Banded Cali King

    This very pretty girl was produced by Lance Portal of Gex Wear. Pairing: Banded het Albino X Banana het Albino. She is Lampro Line registered LL#67 $40 *Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested in her.
  18. MysticExotics

    Available Cornsnakes!! New updates!!

    **I have added more snakes, so some of them are further down the thread, on other pages. Be sure to check all of the pages for available babies!! **For every additional snake, take 10% off the price of the snakes. For two snakes, 10% off the total price, for three snakes, 20% off the total...
  19. MysticExotics

    Gorgeous high contrast Crested Gecko

    I have decided to let this one go. This is the last of my Hurog babies. (Hurog is now with Barb, of Creepy Exotics). Produced out of a joint pairing between Mystic Exotic's Hurog and Nova Reptiles Fudge. This one looks to be a male, but still a little small to tell for sure. Photos of the...
  20. MysticExotics

    Looking for 1.1 homo Stargazers

    I am looking for 1.1 homo Stargazer's to test out some snakes. They can be babies, because I have to grow up the snakes I want to test. It can be a long term loan (3-4 years) if necessary, or I can buy them. Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you have a pair that I can buy/borrow...
Back
Top