• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My other critter - a crested gecko

hypnoctopus

Olivia Barron
I had wanted one of these little guys ever since I learned about them. Not only are they adorable, but they are docile and have easy care requirements too! At the last reptile expo I went to last fall, I decided that if I couldn't find a corn snake I liked, I would splurge and get a crestie. Well the show had hardly any corns, but a good selection of crested geckos, so I found a small time breeder that seemed reputable and picked out one I liked.

So this is Pierogi! I believe she's female. I have no idea about morph. These guys have way more confusing genetics than corns! I'm still getting used to holding her. She's nothing like my snakes; she's happy to go flying off my hand to plop on the floor. So now I have to take the advice I've always given new corn snake owners - sit on the floor or on a bed, so if she leaps away, it's not a far fall and I can grab her again pretty easily.

ytuZsIu_d.webp

uTBthKu_d.webp

Pierogi is doing well. She's grown a lot since the last photos. I find this species irresistibly cute, but they're certainly not a species I would keep a bunch of, due to them needing daily or near daily care. I could see myself getting a leachie or a chewie at some point though!

Attachments

• 20210520_181524.jpg
    20210520_181524.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 20
Pierogi is doing well. She's grown a lot since the last photos. I find this species irresistibly cute, but they're certainly not a species I would keep a bunch of, due to them needing daily or near daily care. I could see myself getting a leachie or a chewie at some point though!

They're a lot of fun. I rehomed mine before my big move, and started back up with them.

Back