• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Post your pics of wild-type corns!

Steve'sMom

I like seeing the beautiful colors mother nature can come up with on her own. Anyone have pics of wild, wild-caught captives, or offspring of wild corns? I'd love to see them.

Here is mine - about as Wild Phase as they come and still be CB:

Halloweensnakes016.jpg

Here's mine.

Here's my photos of my Charleston line. My adults are from wild caught adults. Then I have a few of their kids. Here are some shots of their kids. So these are 2nd generation from wild stock.

Attachments

• 10-13-06CharlM.jpg
    10-13-06CharlM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 10-30-06CharlF.jpg
    10-30-06CharlF.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 2006Ch-4.jpg
    2006Ch-4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 2006Charlestonfreshshed.jpg
    2006Charlestonfreshshed.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 132
Russell said:
Here's my photos of my Charleston line. My adults are from wild caught adults. Then I have a few of their kids. Here are some shots of their kids. So these are 2nd generation from wild stock.

Very pretty, what's a Charleston? Is that an Okeetee line?

Charlestons

The name Charleston is given to this line simply cause the wild caught adult pair that my adults are out of were caught just outside of Charleston, SC. So they are locality stock so to speak. And variable just like any other normal corns found out there. So, no, they are not Okeetees.

Heres my little lad, Solo, bred from an Amel Motley x Hypo Lavender. Only egg that survived in the clutch, and my fave wee man :)

Den

Attachments

• Solobody.jpg
    Solobody.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 96
My adult female Miami and my hold-back hatchling from her this year.

Attachments

• maimi female400pic.jpg
    maimi female400pic.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 79
  • maimi hatchling2.jpg
    maimi hatchling2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 78
Back