• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Your Body Is A Wonderland???

I am loving this thread!

I have the same problem with one of my younger males. He just hasn't been able to figure it out yet, even when the female held her tail up and waited patiently!!

Great thread!

How many times have they been paired? A few of my males had no clue until the second or third introduction. Now I've got one that is so love-crazy he'd probably get it on with a brick if you put one in his tub!

They have been introduced about 3 or 4 times so far, but I definitely think it is a matter of the female not being ready yet.

Maybe put on some of lady gaga's songs, most of them seem to be about screwing lol. There young so maybe they need some newer music :p

Well, they are trying again as I type this message. I'm now starting to learn towards thinking it is Hef's fault. He's had multiple opportunities (given by Holly) to seal the deal, but he can't figure out that there's nothing special about the very TIP of her tail! He is going to give that girl a rash if he doesn't stop rubbing it up and down! AHHHH! :laugh:

WELL LORD HAVE MERCY HE FINALLY DID IT!!! HE DID IT, HE DID IT, HE DID IT!!! My little boy is now a man! :cheers: First successful hookup for them and one step closer to...(fingers crossed)...Sunkissed Cinders! :dancer:

ConGrats on the hook-up. I was thinking artificial insemenation there for a minute...and NO ONE wants to do that! Sunkissed Cinders..wow...can't wait!
:cheers:

Back