• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2019 Candy Cane X Miami Tessera het Amel (Aeetes X Echo)

There won't be any available from this pairing this year. We are growing them up to see how they turn out. We'll do the same pairing next year, and there will probably be a couple available next year.

For your candycane project do you have an end goal in mind? Like shooting for the most red/white or more of an orange/white color? Or maybe just a clean look to mix into tesseras?

The 4 eggs from the second clutch hatched. Two Miami's, a Candy Cane Tessera and a Miami Tessera.

Attachments

• ECH-15.jpg
    ECH-15.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 21
  • ECH-16.jpg
    ECH-16.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 21
  • ECH-17.jpg
    ECH-17.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 21
  • ECH-18.jpg
    ECH-18.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 21
For your candycane project do you have an end goal in mind? Like shooting for the most red/white or more of an orange/white color? Or maybe just a clean look to mix into tesseras?

I'd like to work on more red/white. The Candy Cane Tessera's are a bonus.
I'll continue pairing them with my line of Miami's to refine them.

The stark red and white ones are the best, in my opinion, seeing as the morph is called candy cane! What I would like to see is a really clean red and white banded candy cane.

Looks like you got some nice babies. Looking forward to seeing them after their first shed.

The stark red and white ones are the best, in my opinion, seeing as the morph is called candy cane! What I would like to see is a really clean red and white banded candy cane.

Looks like you got some nice babies. Looking forward to seeing them after their first shed.

Thank you! One of the reasons I wanted to work on this project is because I have seen so many that are not clean, and I wanted to improve on that.

That first Tessera is gorges. :eek:k_01:
I have been wanting an Okeetee but that has me wondering. :smash:

Back