• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Non-Corns Belong In General Chit-Chat Forum

Susan

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Rich has made it quite clear about what photos belong where. (See his Sticky) This is just a reminder for those that don't know where their non-corn photos belong.

Any of the "rules" threads will do for this...

I've been seeing an increase in some violations, specifically non-Contributing members posting For Sale ads. Disguising your ad in a thread bemoaning the fact that you can't keep your snake for some reason and hoping someone will take pity and give it a good home (for a small fee) is not fooling anyone and will be treated exactly like the ones who blatantly post their ads. You get an immediate 3-day banning from this site.

Also, I'm having to make those PMs about signature lengths again. There is a 4-line limit that includes spaces. We allow some slack because of the difference in computer monitors and how some posts are viewed, but obvious excesses need to be fixed.

I'm hoping just bumping this thread and similar ones will be enough for awhile.

new baby snake

I just got a new baby boa Super Salmon/DH Sunglow I will post some pics after he has had a chance to get settled in. I just got it Fri. from LLLReptile.
I now have 1-BP, 2=Boas, & 1-Snowcorn

Back