• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dot - Opal Motley

Em Wright

The Ice Queen
Here is Dot. My Mom's Opal Motley girl from Carol. She does have a kink in her neck, but you really can't see it in the photos. She's just a pet, to clarify.

DotGR001.jpg

DotGR002.jpg

DotGR003.jpg

DotGR004.jpg

DotGR005.jpg

DotGR006.jpg

DotGR007.jpg

Enjoy! :D

So you're the one who got the Opal girl. They sure are pretty when they become adults. I'm jealous. :)

Thank you! ;) I got her for my Mom, but I have to admit, I've grown really fond of Opals in general. So, in reality, we share her. :p

How do i know if my "Blizzard" is indeed a blizzard and not an opal?

Well my blizzard looks exactly like yours...With the slight pattern and everything..she isnt a snow for sure, but i think she might be an opal? is there a way to tell the difference as babies or pretty much just wait and see if it turns white as it gets older?

I have a Blizzard as well. Here's a link to some pictures of her: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106798

I can really tell the difference between them. The Opal is a LOT more pink and has a pretty visible pattern. Whereas the Blizzard is more white, less pink, and it's really hard to make out a pattern at all on her. I also have a Snow, and even he looks much different than both of these girls.

I do want to get some comparison shots (the snow, opal, and blizzard together) so everyone can see the differences in them. The differences are very subtle, but I do see them, especially in the pictures.

Good luck with your little one. :) And thanks for the compliments, Jdog!

Is the kink is between the 5th and 6th motley spot? What a lucky snake that it's minor! Here's too a long healthy life for her <3 Opal motlies are lovely.

Hey i wud really appreciate it if u cud upload the pics of the 3...at first i thought mine might have been a snow...but now im leaning more towards an opal...then again ive never actually seen an opal in person so idk...but yea plz upload the comparison pics if u can. thanks!

Yeah it is actually. I thought it was up a bit more, which is probably why I didn't notice it in the pictures. :p She has a great feeding response. I offered her the mouse and she took it right off the tongs and gobbled it up. :)

Love your avatar btw, PikaBun. ;)

Hector, I've not taken them yet. I'm waiting for mine to get settled in as I just got the Opal Motley and Blizzard about 6 days ago. It's something I will be doing in the future. I also recommend Ians Vivarium. I use it all the time. Good luck with your snake!

Back