• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just a stupid lil'question

<<S>>

My cornsnake looks like a Normal..It has thick borders but I believe it is a Normal. Maybe het for Hypo and zigzag. Anyway my question is: what is it?...Looks like a Normal..and bla bla bla, it's all up here:rolleyes:...Anyway it has a checkered belly and it goes from white(head) to red/orange-ish(at the end).so could someone help..I really want to know what it is...:p

Its a normal. A couple of my corns bellies also fade into orange instead of perfect checks at the end. It's common I assume.

bmm

There are no stupid questions. Everyone can learn something, even the most experienced people. If you had a pic maybe some of these very experienced people could help better. Does it have thick black borders? If so, it could be an okeetee. My okeetee has thick black borders, and his belly is checkered all the way down but goes from white to orange. Just my 2 cents.

I'm trying to post a pic, but my cam is broken right now(I think). Anyway yes it has thick black borders and it has checkers all the way and it goes from white to orange..

Just curious mattsnake

How could you possible know that without even seeing a picture? :confused:

haha well my cam is out of order right now, but he/she looks like these (almost a perfect match): (I hope the pic works)

(BTW this is not my own pic)

Attachments

• hypookeetee56.2.jpg
    hypookeetee56.2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 39
Back