• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

~AUCTION~ 3 PAIRS!!!

You don't know how much I want those Hondos... but I'm broke too!

Hey Fred, wanna go in on this together? ;)

are the scarlets holding anyone else back? I can take them off the auction if you guys want.

INPUT?

Or what I could do is if someone wins and doesn't want the scarlets I could substitute one of the several corn snakes I have available...

And then send the scarlets to me. :D

OK in the rules it says CS.com time, I cant find a clock on this site. What time zone is this based on? Thanks!:bird:

Look at the very bottom of each and any page. Like for me, it says "All times are GMT -4. The time is now 3:10pm". Because the site owner is based in FL, I'm going to assume CS.com time is Eastern time.

It is now 3:00PM my time, so you all have 5 hours from THIS post to bid, and I suggest you do because you are not going to find this sort of deal anywhere else. I'm baffled people haven't bid. BUT I guess I should have done 3 auctions, oh well someone is getting a great deal tonight!!

HURRY HURRY!

Rick is IN THE LEAD with $120 for 6 beautiful snakes!!

Only 4 hours left to get a deal of a lifetime!

I think I'm gonna cry... if I knew I could make back my Rich Z money by the time it came to go get the rack, I'd snatch these up quicker than you could say "Sweet scarlets!"... :cry:

Back