• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any idea how much the following go for over there?

Intravenous

As above ^:

Homo or Het cinders
Homo charcoal stripes (or Homo phantom stripes)
Homo lavas
Homo hypo stripes, with Homo or Het lavender

SerpenCo.com has a lot of those listed.. most are out of stock but at least you can get an idea of prices.

wax32 said:
SerpenCo.com has a lot of those listed.. most are out of stock but at least you can get an idea of prices.

I saw cinders and het cinders...but not any of the rest. I know he must make them but I didn't see them listed...maybe I'm looking at the wrong bit
:p?

He lists lavender stripes at $1000 and hypo-lavs at $100 so you can then make lavs het hypo and stripes...

I don't see any lava listed at all, not sure if Rich is doing those.

wax32 said:
He lists lavender stripes at $1000 and hypo-lavs at $100 so you can then make lavs het hypo and stripes...

I don't see any lava listed at all, not sure if Rich is doing those.

It would be prices for snakes that definitely carried homo hypo and stripe and at least het lavender I'd be interested in though...are hypo striped likely to be in the $1000 range as well?

I wouldn't think so, although if you wanted homo striped/hypo and het lav that would jack the price up.

Homo charcoal stripes (or Homo phantom stripes)
Homo hypo stripes, with Homo or Het lavender

Well, striped charcoals would be very few .. I am certain a few key people have produced them, but they are not on the market.. Their value? I have no idea at this point.. There are people working on those..

Hypo striped lavenders are out there .. I don't remember who might have them.. In 09 I should have them show up in my group though, and they won't be cheap...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

TandJ said:
Well, striped charcoals would be very few .. I am certain a few key people have produced them, but they are not on the market.. Their value? I have no idea at this point.. There are people working on those..

Hypo striped lavenders are out there .. I don't remember who might have them.. In 09 I should have them show up in my group though, and they won't be cheap...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I don't really see why charcoal stripes are such a rarity...you would have thought somebody would have thought of them sooner :shrugs:. And het lavender on the homo stripe hypo would do as well.

Back