• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2019 Miami Tessera X Miami (Brokk X Henna)

I'll let you know on the normal babies. I *might* have one available when the time comes.
I would have liked more normal babies in the clutch, but I can do a repeat pairing if necessary next year.

Sounds good. Keep me posted :)

I'm glad I decided to pair these two after all. They weren't in my plans for this year, but she showed signs of ovulating, so I figured I'd give it a try.
I'm very happy that I did! :)

I agree, i really love both the parents and from what I can see the babies look amazing..

Thank you! This clutch ended up being one of my favorites from this year!

How are your snakes doing?

Thanks for asking..

All mine are doing great. I have been doing some wheeling dealing and investing over the past few years and most of my collection is Palmetto and het Palmetto at this point. I sold the Tessera and the Red Factor I got from you four or five years back, but I do have three or four of the Tesseras babys. They are all het palmetto and should be ready to breed 2020 :) Ill try to get some pictures of them next week and post them in the photo section if you'd like to see them :)

Thanks for asking..

All mine are doing great. I have been doing some wheeling dealing and investing over the past few years and most of my collection is Palmetto and het Palmetto at this point. I sold the Tessera and the Red Factor I got from you four or five years back, but I do have three or four of the Tesseras babys. They are all het palmetto and should be ready to breed 2020 :) Ill try to get some pictures of them next week and post them in the photo section if you'd like to see them :)
Very cool!
Yes, I'd love to see them wh n you get a chance.

The Henna babies were offered their second meal tonight.
Only one of the babies will be listed for sale. HEN-08 (male).

I'll get some pics soon.

Back