• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Most Beautiful Women - Fun For The Weekend

So many beautiful women have already been mentioned that I'm not sure who I'd add to round out my top 10, but here are my top 2...

Monica Bellucci

For the record, I think she has the most perfect lips. Blows Angelina out of the water!

I've been meaning to get back, for some time now, to a very important one I missed. I fell in love with her watching Braveheart.
Sophie Marceau.

Attachments

• MarceauSophie.jpg400x300.jpg
    MarceauSophie.jpg400x300.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 113
  • MarceauSophie.collage.jpg
    MarceauSophie.collage.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 113
  • MarceauSophie.jpg 306×306 pixels.jpg
    MarceauSophie.jpg 306×306 pixels.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 113
  • MarceauSophie.jpg 331×480 pixels.jpg
    MarceauSophie.jpg 331×480 pixels.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 113
After watching Sin City again, I've come to find Rosario Dawson quite striking.

Attachments

• RosarioDawson21.jpg
    RosarioDawson21.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 106
You are all wrong. Next week this will be my wife of 39 years. She is and always will be the most beautiful woman on this planet. When I met her I had 28 iguanas in my bedroom and she could not give you the definition of a reptile. Anyone who would dispute this claim is a fool. That’s a challenge.

Attachments

• Vic and Boa 002 (Small).JPG
    Vic and Boa 002 (Small).JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 107
I only have a top three, but they're all living, and i've got pictures! But the one is kinda big...

3: Megan Fox
megan_fox_07.jpg

2: Bar Rafaeli (No Pic)

1: Olivia Munn
olivia-munn-9.jpg

How could you not know who Megan Fox is these days? I suppose you might not hear anything about her if you've been living under a rock.

Anyone for Victoria's Secret? (Adriana Lima) Those eyes will sear into your soul

Attachments

• adriana44.jpg
    adriana44.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 119
You are all wrong. Next week this will be my wife of 39 years. She is and always will be the most beautiful woman on this planet. When I met her I had 28 iguanas in my bedroom and she could not give you the definition of a reptile. Anyone who would dispute this claim is a fool. That’s a challenge.
Congrats Wade!

At 48 yrs old! wow.

Attachments

• julia d.jpg
    julia d.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 115
  • ts-julia_louis_dreyfus_1.jpg
    ts-julia_louis_dreyfus_1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 116
Wow! Lurves the Louis-Dreyfus. Always have.
Testament that some truly peak at different ages.

And Wade, what a sweet story and beautiful lady. Congratulations. I'll bet she could tell some stories!

And Wade, what a sweet story and beautiful lady. Congratulations. I'll bet she could tell some stories!

Thanks Eric, she could tell some stories, but she won't, I hope.

I have a little more experience with the ladies than most of the guys here. While you are getting rep points for posting pretty girls, I got points from Vicki last night. Bid difference!!!

I've been giving this a lot of thought and I have come to the conclusion that I really enjoy looking at beautiful women. I mean REALLY

I'll add one that piqued my interest in the movie "The Last Legion". Exotically beautiful. Aishwary Rai...

Attachments

• aishwarya-rai-picture.jpg
    aishwarya-rai-picture.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 96
  • aishwarya-rai-politician.jpg
    aishwarya-rai-politician.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 96
  • aishwarya-rai-on-the-bed.jpg
    aishwarya-rai-on-the-bed.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 96
Back