• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Warning: Personal Crap From Other Sites

In the spirit of "moving on", I was wondering if I can keep my two new snakes together. They look so cuddly next to each other.

Dale

Um, hi...I just bought a chameleon. He looked lonely, so I put my king snake in with him The king is cuddling him a lot. They can't breed, can they?

Dean, seriously, thanks for going above and beyond for this site. I know certain people like to think that it's because you're dating a member of the site, but from the first weeks of joining here, I've witnessed nothing but fairness from you and Susan. (and good tech support from Mike). Rich, sorry for the angst that has been put on your plate in the midst of a difficult server move.

And I'm sorry again for my own role. I think I have knight in shining armor complex when it comes to sticking up for my friends. I'm moving to Kokomo. They have downright spotty wifi there. It's probably for the best.

Why is it everytime I go away some major drama breaks out- no fair!!

I quite like Mindy and will miss her on this site. I know she is going through a pretty tough time right now and the pot over these issues has been stirred more than once. Its gotta be hard to be in her position no matter how things have been dealt with- I hope she returns:)

Mindy is a good person and I am sure sheis going through a lot. i don't care for Matt though.

This really wasn't intended to be a discussion thread, unless people want to discuss my op. I don't want to lock it, but...

Cool.. No more Drama.. It took to long to skip over posts and find out what was important and what wasnt.. Lol

Back