• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleo

Thisdude

Hi fellow corn snake lovers! My albino corn Cleo was almost 20 and passed away yesterday. She was the best...always got excited at meal time...she only regurgitated once in her whole life...whenever I would clean the viv she would think it was meal time at first and when she realized it was me cleaning she would go under one of her logs and let me clean. She behaved so well and we had her for her entire life. She just got fed 4 days ago...ate with no problems. Then yesterday she was in an odd position and I always was able to get her attention by tapping softly on the viv cover. She would always come out ready to eat. When there was no movement I had a feeling something was wrong. She did lose a bit of weight but very little. I think it was just her time. I will miss her terribly.

Does anyone know of or have an adult corn for sale I would love hearing. Cleo had a diet of thawed mice and would like the same in my new corn. The viv I have is large suitable for a full or almost full grown corn.

Thanks for reading & have a nice day!

Jim

Hi fellow corn snake lovers! My albino corn Cleo was almost 20 and passed away yesterday. She was the best...always got excited at meal time...she only regurgitated once in her whole life...whenever I would clean the viv she would think it was meal time at first and when she realized it was me cleaning she would go under one of her logs and let me clean. She behaved so well and we had her for her entire life. She just got fed 4 days ago...ate with no problems. Then yesterday she was in an odd position and I always was able to get her attention by tapping softly on the viv cover. She would always come out ready to eat. When there was no movement I had a feeling something was wrong. She did lose a bit of weight but very little. I think it was just her time. I will miss her terribly.

Does anyone know of or have an adult corn for sale I would love hearing. Cleo had a diet of thawed mice and would like the same in my new corn. The viv I have is large suitable for a full or almost full grown corn.

Thanks for reading & have a nice day!

Jim

Jim,
Sorry to hear about your loss, that is always difficult.
The only adult I have is a female Miami Tessera that is possibly homo dominant. She does not like to be handled, and does not sit still. LOL
She's been flighty since she was a baby.

This is the best picture of her (it is a little older pic) because it is hard to get a still shot of her.

Attachments

• Calcite.jpg
    Calcite.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 22
Thanks for the reply. The pic is beautiful! I will give myself a few weeks and then be ready for a new Corn Snake. As far as not liking being handled Cleo was not a fan of that either so we hardly ever picked her up....we wanted a stress free life for her & she liked it living till almost 20. So limited handling is not a problem. Again, many thanks for the reply!

Jim

I am sorry for your loss, it sounds like you gave her a great life.

I would echo a snake from Miranda - she's the best and I've gotten some really cool snakes from her. I have a few retired breeders that I'm looking for the right homes for. Hit me up when you're ready and I can show you what I have.

Warmly,

Tonya

Back