• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mean Lady Mouse

The video is okay. I'm the one who stickied it. If _I_ can watch it and not be traumatized...

Well, I loved the "Dominique" song at the beginning but then the sad, slow music started and I couldn't watch but three of the procedure. It made me sad.

New Question;

I'm feeding them Wild Harvest Mouse and Rat Food. I've noticed that the chunks get chomped down to crumbs pretty quickly, and mixed in with those crumbs at the bottom of the dish is a fair amount of aspen bedding and mouse poo. Should I leave everything there until they finish the crumbs, or clean out the dish and refill it with chunks?

New Question;

I'm feeding them Wild Harvest Mouse and Rat Food. I've noticed that the chunks get chomped down to crumbs pretty quickly, and mixed in with those crumbs at the bottom of the dish is a fair amount of aspen bedding and mouse poo. Should I leave everything there until they finish the crumbs, or clean out the dish and refill it with chunks?

When that happens I clean out the dish. One of the reasons I'm going to be making a hopper or basket for the food. I like the breeder set ups that has a place for the food on the top and they eat it through the wires or bars.

When that happens I clean out the dish. One of the reasons I'm going to be making a hopper or basket for the food. I like the breeder set ups that has a place for the food on the top and they eat it through the wires or bars.

The hoppers seem pretty easy to make. Looks like I'll be going to the hardware store tomorrow. Thanks.

Back