• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2020 Lava Cinders

carol

Down with the sickness
Males 1-3 all sold

Attachments

• 1-Male Olzkool.jpg
    1-Male Olzkool.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 2-Male Tim.jpg
    2-Male Tim.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 3-Male second pic.jpg
    3-Male second pic.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 75
Pic 1 - Sold Female
Pic 2 - Sold Female
Pic 3 - Available Female #6
Pic 4 - Available Female #7 (currently eating Ivory Scented)
Pic 5 - Available Female #8 (converted from Ivory Scented)

Attachments

• 4-Female Tim.jpg
    4-Female Tim.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 5 female Josh Ficken.jpg
    5 female Josh Ficken.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 6 female.jpg
    6 female.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 7 female eating ivory scented.jpg
    7 female eating ivory scented.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 8 female started IS  converted now second pic.jpg
    8 female started IS converted now second pic.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 75
Pic 1 - Sold Female
Pic 2 - Available Female #10 (small)
Pic 3 - Sold Female
Pic 4 - Sold Female

Attachments

• 9 female .jpg
    9 female .jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 10 female.jpg
    10 female.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 11 female Elite Corns.jpg
    11 female Elite Corns.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 74
  • 12 female olzkool.jpg
    12 female olzkool.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Here is mom. Let me see if I can get a good pic of dad really quick
8c092df0a7f9d9866f2fa4bb838668f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dad. Crappy quick cell phone shot but he is pretty photogenic anyways
2522c2be23b60d8b896e97632ff59ecd.jpg
975bdffe2717fb8dc919ec98ea1818d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Start with a Cinder female. :) I started this project in 2007. Raised up enough double hets and after a couple years of breeding F1s I ended up with 5 male Lava Cinders in a row. I shared my frustration with others and they had the same issues. That is when we found out about Cinder being sex linked. I was mad and took a break. But I loved them so much, I came back and started over with all new stock and Cinder females. When I hatched this clutches mother I was over the moon. This is her first year and I hatched 3.11, I guess Murphy threw me a bone after 13 years. I hope there is no payback next year. :duck:

My Cinder collection includes female buttermint, female shatter and a female hypo cinder tessera. I sold my male cinder earlier this year. But I have 2 normal males one het for cinder and sunkissed and one het for cinder and amel.
Problem is the only lava I have is a female. Maybe I should buy one of yours and shave a bunch of years off this project....:shrugs:

Back