• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Cuddling" with food?

Scrufdog

that one guy
Lately Orichimaru has been eating oddly. He'll strike out at the f/t mouse I give him, pull it in, then set in down next to him and kinda like... cuddle with it for as long as 30 minutes before eating it. I've tried different temps, room temp and warmer and he still does it.

Anyone else seen this in an established 3 year old?

I've never heard of that before. But he's still eating right?
Maby his head is still in mating season? XD
Sorry I couldent help you with this one. Maby someone ealse can give you some info.

Sorry for the double post. But I just thought of this; How is he 'cuddling' with the mouse? Is he wrapped around the mouse? Because maby he's just constricting it. Just a thought.

he'll constrict for a moment or 2, then loosen up around it and just lay right next to it, and eventually eat it.

Back