• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help, gravid female tail gone limp

99efc7cbaf083ecb9d99a76f1717a1fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww! So cute!

Isn’t she just!
She’s really throwing me with the motley like dorsal pattern but with wacky side patterning which diffuses slightly towards the base and pretty full grey belly checkers. I’m assuming cinder and possibly Anery with how dark she is.

Such a cutie, and such good pics!

I'm no expert on Cinder morphs, but I know that Cinder can do a number on patterning. Cinder would account for the reddish tint you are seeing. If she's as dark as she appears, I would definitely say Anery. I don't see Motley. A few connected saddles near the head/neck region isn't unusual. So, Anery Cinder?

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Such a cutie, and such good pics!

I'm no expert on Cinder morphs, but I know that Cinder can do a number on patterning. Cinder would account for the reddish tint you are seeing. If she's as dark as she appears, I would definitely say Anery. I don't see Motley. A few connected saddles near the head/neck region isn't unusual. So, Anery Cinder?

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah Anery Cinder is exactly what I was thinking. She’s so precious!

Back