• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Got my pics from camera....NOW WHAT??

CALIVIK

Got the pics to the computer. Now they are in a folder. How do I get the ones I want to share here? It won't let me individually save each one. Do I restart it & put the ones I want into a folder each? And they are too huge to fit here? Should I try photobucket?? HELP MEEEEEEEEEE! Its taken all day for me to get where I am at now. Well I have been posting *blahblahblah* & taking care of kids...hehe :)

TIA,

I have photobucket, but it will upload the folder & not idividual pics. kwim? Let me go try while I have a minute. Kids are beggin' me to handle the snakes! BEGGING!! *just a few more minutes* :)

YAY!! It worked!! THANK YOU NANCI!! Your wonderful!! YES finally! Ok lets see if I can get it here now :cheers:

Here's Daniella w/ Cindy

Familyphotos2007055.jpg

ROTF@3amLMAO!! UGH Girl your killin' me! You know I meant well re: your wet hides. lol
But yes I will post them asap. When Little Dani is ready..lol
I have already put some pics up in chitchat & photo galary. More to come YAY! Thanks again for your help, been emailing family pics of everyone & of the new pets.
Now gotta get my MS going again! See you there ;)

Back