• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Still here..

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
I got moved over to the other side of the state, and I'm working on some of the finishing touches on the new house (painting and flooring).
I'm hoping that the house will be finished in the next couple weeks, so I can move into it!

I'll be posting pics of the babies from this year after I get moved into the house.

Thanks! I'm waiting for approval on the final inspection. The house is done, and the County inspector came out (twice now). He was here yesterday, but didn't enter the house, because of the barking dog alert on my security camera. He thought it was real.
I left him a message yesterday, explaining that my dogs were secure, so he came back today, when I was at work, and he wants two of the smoke detectors to be changed to smoke/CO detectors, so now I have to wait another week, because the electrician who installed them cannot get back here until next Tuesday.
I'm so ready to get out of the camper trailer, but looks like one more week, or so...

Back