• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Baby Amels with hets

AliCat37

Michelle's Candied Corns!
I have a couple of baby amels with a bunch of hets for sale, as well as one normal motley. They are a result of a test breeding and hatched early May. they are het stripe, hypo, and caramel. The normal is also het amel. I also have a few that are het motley. These guys have all eaten four times consecutively (yay no problem feeders!!) they are eating frozen thawed pinkies.
I can ship anywhere in the lower 48 through reptilesexpress,
I am asking $45 for the ones carrying all the genes, $40 for those lacking the motley gene, plus shipping.
I will get photos/sexes/ etc up in a few days when I return from vacation :)

Here are the pics, apparently they are starting their shed cycle.

This is the Normal FEMALE het motley, het stripe, het butter, het hypo. (#0113F06)
$45

wvwsn8.jpg

This is Dewey, the first that hatched. MALE Amel het stripe, het caramel, het hypo (#0113M01). He is in shed in this photo.
$40
2u73zpd.jpg

My personal favorite, but very much a hateling. MALE Amel het stripe, het caramel, het hypo. (#0113M02)
$40
s1ubt1.jpg

This one is super pretty. FEMALE Amel het motley, het stripe, het caramel, het hypo. (#0113F03)
$45
2n9kmd1.jpg

Bump! Need these guys gone ASAP have about 30 more eggs hatching in the next few weeks so I need these guys gone! All six are for sale as the last buyer fell through for the amel motley and amel.

I love how you can see their hets showing through. They are sure going to be bright and stunning when they grow up and fun hets to play with.

Is the Normal female het motley, het stripe, het butter, het hypo still available?

No sorry, she went really fast.

Christen - that little normal one kept throwing me for a loop because of the yellows! They are pretty babies :)

I still have B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L #0113F03
I am asking $45 for her, and if you want the last sibling from this clutch I will throw her in for free, as she can be a picky eater. I don't have a lot of information on her because it got lost, after she escaped and was missing for a week.

Please PM me if interested.

15ea9no.jpg

2ywfuwz.jpg

CLICK for pics of the sibling

Back