• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunglow

cherub said:
Princess...............you need to buy a toy as you seem to be getting frustrated girl!

Cool, I'll go buy a new one to add to the collection!! :rolleyes:

Do you have any suggestions? Perhaps we could exchange notes? :crazy02:

I find the rabbit is too noisy and all those buttons are just a bee-atch when you're not in a frame of mind to be concentrating on rotate clockwise...rotate anticlockwise...high speed...low speed...blah-blah-blah.

The Jelly Dolphin on the other hand is a winner!!! Really hits the spot!!!

What do you like for lube? You seem like a spitter to me!! :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How sweet, you think I'm an angel... Or, you must since that's what your little arrow pointed to.

But, just to clear things up, I wouldn't say I'm very knowlegable, but I do understand the basics. But, I guess since I do and you don't that does make me smart. yay me. :grin01:

hana

cherub said:
Jazz..this is the only bit of pussy your likely to have unless of course either you or your boyfriend are going for the op!
Ah, I see Rich has arrived. Join me, everyone, won't you?

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

regards,
jazz

Princess ..how do you know all this .your more knowledgeable than i thought.unless it was u on the webcam last night,

your_only_nightmare said:
so, sunglow or amel?

If you still try to get a serious answer, please take a pic with that same cam of maybe another pet or just a close up of your shirt, as long as it HAS NO WHITE and show us that it shows white on the pic. If it does, I'm delighted to call your amel a sunglow!

Princess ...do you need all those toys because you need a strap on or is it that your boyfriend has a small dick?

your_only_nightmare said:
am i just going to be ignorded?

I ALREADY SAID...............SUNGLOW.................and since i have the honorable medallion now, that means i know something.

ok i will star a new thread tommorw with more pic, ill put him on my bed which a the moment is putrple, is that ok?

i jut want a serous answer, i didnt mean to get mouthy or anythingm, but hnaslt, i just wanna get sorted, im convinced eh is, becuase theres no white on him

princess said:
Cool, I'll go buy a new one to add to the collection!! :rolleyes:

Do you have any suggestions? Perhaps we could exchange notes? :crazy02:

I find the rabbit is too noisy and all those buttons are just a bee-atch when you're not in a frame of mind to be concentrating on rotate clockwise...rotate anticlockwise...high speed...low speed...blah-blah-blah.

The Jelly Dolphin on the other hand is a winner!!! Really hits the spot!!!

What do you like for lube? You seem like a spitter to me!! :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Best post of this thread !!!! 3 reps for you if I only could....

cherub said:
Princess ..how do you know all this .your more knowledgeable than i thought.unless it was u on the webcam last night,
The last respite of hope for the defeated:
  1. Lash out at those trying to help.
  2. Make innuendo of those whose opinions differ.
  3. Make bizarre references to household appliances.
I'm waiting to see "doodyhead". It'll be complete, then.

regards,
jazz

I am literally hysterically laughing in my chair right now.

Who wants to bet that Cherub isn't 47?

Back