• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Release or Euthanize Cornsnakes? What's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he does not have his age in his profile...
The way he is avoiding the subject makes clear to me he is regretting his first posts, but feel free to correct me Rotach in case I'm wrong.

I spelled it wrong wade, but thanks for checking.

"aesthetic" - of or pertaining to appreciation of the beautiful; showing a refined sense of taste.

torsten, thank you for your "2p" but I'm 30, there must be a mistake somewhere.

I am soooooo wrong!!!!!! I already posted this and stated now finding a corn is my new lifer goal, but your a dude so let me make you feel all better once again. I am wrong, I am wrong, I am so wrong:roflmao:

Anesthetically
1 : of, relating to, or capable of producing anesthesia
2 : lacking awareness or sensitivity <was anesthetic to their feelings>

So you are talking about snakes the would put you to sleep. ??

I spelled it wrong wade, but thanks for checking.

"aesthetic" - of or pertaining to appreciation of the beautiful; showing a refined sense of taste.

torsten, thank you for your "2p" but I'm 30, there must be a mistake somewhere.

:rofl: I didn't even catch the spelling error. Crazy how the human mind can skip over things when it knows what it is supposed to be seeing.

I feel it is important to be very factual in every word of every sentence. It's my job to point out your shortcomings.

Rotach is not correcting me, so since he was the only one not agreeing with the rest of us, I believe my work here is done.

I'M 30!! lol. and it doesn't take a lot to admit your wrong, not me anyway, see danielle now you have a whole new reason to herping this summer!

I'M 30!! lol. and it doesn't take a lot to admit your wrong, not me anyway, see danielle now you have a whole new reason to herping this summer!

You haven't admitted you were wrong by saying you would release a corn in someone's backyard yet, by the way.... :poke:

Thank you for the bday wishes danielle, and I never said I wouldn't release a corn into the wild here in upstate ny in the summer.

:awcrap:I just immediately regreted posting that seeing as how I practically got stoned to death for my opinions.

:awcrap:I just immediately regreted posting that seeing as how I practically got stoned to death for my opinions.

As you just mentioned a few posts back, it doesn't take a lot to admit your errors and that could have helped to stop the mob. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back