• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Got my first snake

Hi everyone. I got my first corn snake and would like to know if anyone can identify the morph for me?
f031a7fbb643bc29b6a36ad530737edf.jpg
3d05ae5138c1badc197d9d7a0a084329.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

Would you be able to take some more photos? Ideally photos in natural lighting (like by a window), that include a picture of the belly? Masque seems likely, but it might also be diffused as well.

One more vote for Masque, here. We'll look forward to better pics when your new snake has had a chance to settle in. Welcome to the hobby!

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot. This is unfortunately the best i can do at the moment. Very busy snake so its hard to get a picture. Hope this helps!
fbc79980bbc69436a03aeb265f14a4a6.jpg
fd2257c624cd94aabd148b3f9182d0e7.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

Back