• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Name at last

Remmy

I have just named my norm" sully ", at last after 7 weeks . Just got to name my ghost now.:confused

Congrats!
... and good luck.

My boys and I have been brainstorming a name list for our future corn. it's not easy!

It was easier to name my kids lol. Maybe i should get rid of the corns and have more kids.............

My new butter stripe corn was easy....Amadeus.

My amber blood girl....Myah I think...or Mya.
Which spelling, do you think?

Only kidding rapazz, corns are easier to keep and less expensive. :laugh: Nice names starsevol, think i preffer myah.

Only kidding rapazz, corns are easier to keep and less expensive. :laugh: Nice names starsevol, think i preffer myah.

Thank you, Remmy. I had been eyeing Rich's amber bloods since last summer. So when he had his sale I pounced. This little girl is MINE...and I wanted her name to mean that!

Plus...Myah breaks down to either m yah (mmm yeah) or my ah (my ahhhhh) as in when I saw her I went "ahhh".

So, I was leaning toward Myah, but didn't want her confused with a mynah bird....:)

Never heard off godsmack christine, just found it. Its a gaelic name. Like zombie but ive already named the ghost, never mine maybe the next one...........:D

Back