• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

peach hypo what do you think it should be called

Peach hypo what do you think it should be called

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Billybobob said:
Dose that mean that you don't even own the snake in the photos that you are using in your for sale adds. Do you even have Rich H's permition to use a photo of his snake to try to sell your snakes.
every time I posted the pic I posted that was rich humes snake always give the credit check the posts and my adds

diamondlil said:
yup, Vinnie hasn't any pictures of his snakes, whch is why his friend is going to do it for him. He doesn't believe that pictures are necessary to sell his snakes :shrugs: apparently....
no I dont have any camera that is in working order the one I have dont have a film card or a usb wire someone gave it to me. If I had a camera that worked I would posted pic a long time ago

My friend took these picks they suck to be quite frankly but I posting to show all that I'm not liying about trying to take pick's. The first 3 are hypo lavender bloods. the next pics will all be the snakes in question. I will post more as soon as I load them

Attachments

• HLB 1.jpg
    HLB 1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 109
  • HLB2.jpg
    HLB2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 109
  • HLB3.jpg
    HLB3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 109
  • P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 108
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 108
you cant see the true color in the pic's

Attachments

• p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 108
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 108
PeAcH HyPo

Wow dose arrr veri nise Vinman,whad did u Use two Take dose pictwures,a camwera Phone or sumtin,yu cant see dhem vary well vinny.My vote is you name dhem dummy corns! :roflmao: :roflmao:

being the pic aren't that clear you cant see the real color Now I dont know what I have could be amber / lavenders , hypo lavenders , or either or both of these with these in the mix two hypo genes and or charcoal. All I know is they are hypo lavender and maybe somthing else . have to wait till sunday and I have hypo lavender bloods and maybe somthing else in them too. I'm so so glad I didnot sell my adults so I have them to breed next year

Interesting pics, Vinman. I will be very interested in seeing the pics Joe comes back with this weekend. They are beautiful whatever they are, and I know that is what you has been the goal for you.

Blutengel said:
So Joe is going to make pics of them? Wow, that is a nice thing to do!

Yep he and dean are going to the white plains show...vinny will have a table. I might make it myself, though we'll see about that

I thought he'd go to Vinman's place to do so..... would be really surprised about that. I sincerely hope you guys will be able to tell us after the show that Vinman is not as rude and arrogant IRL as he seems to be around here. I might have posted some evil jokes, I am not a person whom likes to dislike anyone. But it would need heavy posting to make me believe it ;)

Vinman said:
if I got a new color that when I bread them to eachother and they come out like the parents then i dont care what makes the snake. If I got something that is allready a morph and I think it is something new yes I dont want to rip someone off. and I'm a big enuff person to say now I'm stumped
Why the sudden change in your story? After all the pages in this thread, after all the debate and discussion... why drop your original conviction that you knew what exactly it is you had? This after multiple threads were started to hold the discussion and controversy that sprang up around these snakes of yours.

*shakes head*

3 peach hypos out of 26 eggs the odds are aginst me but it still dont mean anything I still can get 3 peach hypos out of 26 eggs I got 2 hypo lavender bloodreds the male had no pattren on the belly as a new born. Now it does. so now I'm confused. dam wish worked with more hypo lavenders I had some a long time ago and they did not look like this.

ok now I have to do what I did not want to do one of these two breedings

breed all the male pink /peachy bloodreds ones to the ambers and the male amber blood to the pink / peachy femals.

breed the male amber blood to the ambers and the male hypo blood pink/peachy to the hypo pink/peachy females

I got 18 months to make a choice

Vinman said:
if you read the thred you would have seen that my breeders are hypos so there is no way it would be a caramel / lavender . It is a amber / lavender

now people it is a poll not a open discussion thank you

Vinman said:
being the pic aren't that clear you cant see the real color Now I dont know what I have could be amber / lavenders , hypo lavenders , or either or both of these with these in the mix two hypo genes and or charcoal. All I know is they are hypo lavender and maybe somthing else . have to wait till sunday and I have hypo lavender bloods and maybe somthing else in them too. I'm so so glad I didnot sell my adults so I have them to breed next year

Such a change from the fiest post, huh? intetresting... :rolleyes:

hana

Like I always say I dont lie and tell it like it is well at least their pretty. Now I will have to wait and with the possablity of two hypo genes and charcoal .

Vinman said:
Like I always say I dont lie and tell it like it is well at least their pretty. Now I will have to wait and with the possablity of two hypo genes and charcoal .
I REPEAT . . .
Vinman said:
I'm into making new colors and not to know what is the genetic make up.
The color only looks like a little bit more 'pastelly' ghost that I have, therefore . . .
Vinman said:
I don care if it is high or low price.
. . . I'll give you $150 for the trio that you are trying to sell plus shipping (that's $5 more each from the price I sell my ghosts for). That's about what they are worth since they only have a look and don't have genetics to back them up.

Let me know. Maybe Joe can pick them up for me at the show and ship them. That'd be cool.
D80

PS. Plus I can actually test breed them as I have lavenders and charcoals and bloodreds, OH MY!!

Back