• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Canon EOS Rebel T3 Results!

Bartholomew

Big Brotha Bart
I got a Rebel T3 for Christmas and I just love the camera. I have an 18-55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens. I have been taking pictures of Bartholomew for a while, but They all come out the same since he's always in his tank. I can't wait till its warm enough to take him outside and give him a decent photoshoot with my camera.
I'll be posting LOTS of pictures of Bart soon, haha.

Just took this picture recently. Tell me what you think!;

ThisOne1.jpg

Awesome! I got my nice camera for Christmas in 2009 and I haven't stopped taking pictures of everything since!

Very nice!

Thanks!

Awesome! I got my nice camera for Christmas in 2009 and I haven't stopped taking pictures of everything since!

Quite addicting, no?

Congrats on the new camera. Welcome to your new hobby. DSLR photography is very,very addictive. Next thing you know,you will need a off camera flash,remote trigger,a macro lens,a fast lens,or something else. It's all fun though. You should check out this site. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1035514

Thanks for the link! I actually already am a member of that forum :) I've learned so much from that website. Also, I plan on getting other lenses after I master the ones I have now. I will hopefully soon get an external bounce flash, a backdrop, and I need a decent tripod. I love all this photography stuff. I'm in my high schools yearbook staff, and our photographer is graduating next year, so I will be taking over the position of photographer. He's basically my teacher. I've learned a lot from him.

Back